Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Slammer Explorer?

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 20 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Just bought a Slammer by Hamer XP-1 and the custom case for 230bucks canadian which i though was a steal….a lot of people are aware of these guitars but its truely a AMAZING guitar for the money…but just out of curiosity…anyone know any major problems or anything that have gone along with slammer/hamer guitars? just wondering if theres anything major while i still have a 2 day cash back warranty 😉

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Just bought a Slammer by Hamer XP-1 and the custom case for 230bucks canadian which i thought was a steal….a lot of people are aware of these guitars but its truely a AMAZING guitar for the money…but just out of curiosity…anyone know any major problems or anything that have gone along with slammer/hamer guitars? just wondering if theres anything major while i still have a 2 day cash back warranty 😉

Anonymous

I was wondering what the body of the Slammer XP was made of. I’ve read several different people say it was mahogany, alder, and solidwood(?). Which one is it?

Anonymous

: I was wondering what the body of the Slammer XP was made of. I’ve read several different people say it was mahogany, alder, and solidwood(?). Which one is it? im pretty sure its alder…neck is definatly maple…very sturdy…and very heavy

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.