Guitar input broken

Posted by Jack Wiley on Sat, 02/07/04 - 00:30:06.

My friend decided he wanted to jump on stand on top of my amp and when he was trying to stand up he stepped on the input cord and bent it, along loosening a connection with some kind of connector on the inside. No other damage was done to it and we got all the little pieces from the cord out of the input hole. But the hole points downwards now and when I plug my guitar in it makes a high pitched squeal so i think that if i replaced the connector that sends the electrical signal to the rest of the amp, then it would work. I do not know where to buy the part or how to fix it. I would be very grateful if some one could show me how.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Guitar input broken

If it's an input jack, the cheapest place that you can buy one is Radio Shack.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.