Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Jackson gc37bc

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I need some info on this guitar… I found it in guitar center for about 00.00 and its in great condition…. I know out of the guitar designation is a guitar center anniversary 37 black cherry (color) guitar… but some spec sheets or a website to go to would be great. I have done searches on this guitar and havent found anything… harmonycentral doesnt have much info either.. thnks

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I bought a jackson gc-37bc for $160, it needed some tremelo repair. I think some kid got it, didnt know how to take the tremelo bar off, and just yanked it out of the hole. I have no information about the guitar but I can say that it is an awsome player. I instantly started using it for live shows. The EMG-HZ pickups are really clean but can get noisy when the pre-amp is activated through the push/pull knob. That’s probably because the gain produced is so over the top. You can eliminate any line noise if you turn the wolume on the guitar down slightly and use a noise gate. I couldn’t beleive this guitar was so inexpensive. It may be because of the color, many players that I have met say it is too "metal" in appearance. But they are all Jazz snobs, they put away their hollow bodys and play Strats with when they want to rock out. This guitar blows away a factory strat. It has a locking nut, and twenty-four frets. What does the 37 stand for? : I need some info on this guitar… I found it in guitar center for about $100.00 and its in great condition…. I know out of the guitar designation is a guitar center anniversary 37 black cherry (color) guitar… but some spec sheets or a website to go to would be great. I have done searches on this guitar and havent found anything… harmonycentral doesnt have much info either.. thnks

Anonymous

I bought a jackson gc-37bc for $160, it needed some tremelo repair. I think some kid got it, didnt know how to take the tremelo bar off, and just yanked it out of the hole. I have no information about the guitar but I can say that it is an awsome player. I instantly started using it for live shows. The EMG-HZ pickups are really clean but can get noisy when the pre-amp is activated through the push/pull knob. That’s probably because the gain produced is so over the top. You can eliminate any line noise if you turn the wolume on the guitar down slightly and use a noise gate. I couldn’t beleive this guitar was so inexpensive. It may be because of the color, many players that I have met say it is too "metal" in appearance. But they are all Jazz snobs, they put away their hollow bodys and play Strats with when they want to rock out. This guitar blows away a factory strat. It has a locking nut, and twenty-four frets. What does the 37 stand for? but was in excellent condition. : I need some info on this guitar… I found it in guitar center for about $100.00 and its in great condition…. I know out of the guitar designation is a guitar center anniversary 37 black cherry (color) guitar… but some spec sheets or a website to go to would be great. I have done searches on this guitar and havent found anything… harmonycentral doesnt have much info either.. thnks

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.