Iberia Model by Kent #4699

Posted by shannon on Sat, 02/21/04 - 17:37:39.

Hi. Does anyone have any information about this guitar? Anything you can tell me about it would be great.. Thanxz

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Iberia Model by Kent #4699

: Hi. Does anyone have any information about this guitar? Anything you can tell me about it would be great.. Thanxz

I own and still play my Kent, Iberia model which I bought back in the 1960's in Nashville, Tenn. I understand that it was a Hagstrom (?) brand that was eventually discontinued. Plays and sounds as well as the day I bought it. Why the interest, may I ask?

Byron

Re: Iberia Model by Kent #4699

: : Hi. Does anyone have any information about this guitar? Anything you can tell me about it would be great.. Thanxz

: I own and still play my Kent, Iberia model which I bought back in the 1960's in Nashville, Tenn. I understand that it was a Hagstrom (?) brand that was eventually discontinued. Plays and sounds as well as the day I bought it. Why the interest, may I ask?

: Byron

I have a Kent Iberia Model 4700. I don't know the value of the guitar nor don't know how to rate it. If any1 has any information, please E-mail me.

Jon

Iberia Model by Kent

Hey, I saw your post on guitarsite.com about that guitar. I was wondering if you found anything out about it. I picked one up from an old man at a garage sale a few months ago, it is a nylon classical guitar and all that it says on it is that it is an Iberia Model Kent and that it says it is made in japan. I have yet to find much information about it and took it to a guitar store to see if they had any knowledge and they didn't know anything. So if you found anything out please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Gerrit

Iberia model

What sort of pattern do you have on your guitars. The headstock seems to have butterflies going down the middle and the tuning keys look like ivory built into metal, intricate gears.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.