Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Iberia Model by Kent #4699

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi. Does anyone have any information about this guitar? Anything you can tell me about it would be great.. Thanxz

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

What sort of pattern do you have on your guitars. The headstock seems to have butterflies going down the middle and the tuning keys look like ivory built into metal, intricate gears.

Anonymous

Hey, I saw your post on guitarsite.com about that guitar. I was wondering if you found anything out about it. I picked one up from an old man at a garage sale a few months ago, it is a nylon classical guitar and all that it says on it is that it is an Iberia Model Kent and that it says it is made in japan. I have yet to find much information about it and took it to a guitar store to see if they had any knowledge and they didn’t know anything. So if you found anything out please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated.
      Thank you,
      Gerrit

Anonymous

: Hi. Does anyone have any information about this guitar? Anything you can tell me about it would be great.. Thanxz I own and still play my Kent, Iberia model which I bought back in the 1960’s in Nashville, Tenn. I understand that it was a Hagstrom (?) brand that was eventually discontinued. Plays and sounds as well as the day I bought it. Why the interest, may I ask? Byron

Anonymous

: : Hi. Does anyone have any information about this guitar? Anything you can tell me about it would be great.. Thanxz : I own and still play my Kent, Iberia model which I bought back in the 1960’s in Nashville, Tenn. I understand that it was a Hagstrom (?) brand that was eventually discontinued. Plays and sounds as well as the day I bought it. Why the interest, may I ask? : Byron I have a Kent Iberia Model 4700. I don’t know the value of the guitar nor don’t know how to rate it. If any1 has any information, please E-mail me. Jon

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.