Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics SS Stewart Guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a SS Stewart guitar model 7001 in good condition. Can someone give me some background? I’d like to redo it and hang on to it for sentimental reasons. Also, what is it worth? I think the guitar was made in the 30’s.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

That model was made by Harmony and marketed through Buegeleisen & Jacobson. Depending of the looks of your guitar it should be circa 1936. I am restoring one right now. If it is in very good condition, it should be worth around 1000.00

Anonymous

i have a white ss stewart snow queen… found it in a yard sale . i really love it, fun to play, quirky sounding. apparently david grisman has a matching mandolin. i am told they are not worth a lot of money , that mine might be $700 because it’s the rarer "snow queen" model. : I have a SS Stewart guitar model 7001 in good condition. Can someone give me some background? I’d like to redo it and hang on to it for sentimental reasons. Also, what is it worth? I think the guitar was made in the 30’s.

Anonymous

Hi, Do you still have the Snow Queen Guitar? and is it for sale?

Anonymous

: I have a SS Stewart guitar model 7001 in good condition. Can someone give me some background? I’d like to redo it and hang on to it for sentimental reasons. Also, what is it worth? I think the guitar was made in the 30’s. SSSteward was bought out by Harmony… You are going to have a hard time finding info on the guitar. I have a harmony site http://www.comparethevalue.com look at the pic’s and see if you can match your guitar because Harmony used the design right up to 1950… Good luck

Anonymous

: : I have a SS Stewart guitar model 7001 in good condition. Can someone give me some background? I’d like to redo it and hang on to it for sentimental reasons. Also, what is it worth? I think the guitar was made in the 30’s. : SSSteward was bought out by Harmony… You are going to have a hard time finding info on the guitar. I have a harmony site http://www.comparethevalue.com look at the pic’s and see if you can match your guitar because Harmony used the design right up to 1950… : Good luck Do you have a picture? I have an SSStewart from the 20s or 30s, too. It is hard finding information.

Anonymous

I have a black 1940’s s.s stewart guitar, beautiful peice with pearl all up the neck. On the back it has a sticker that says B & J company…if thats supposed to mean anything. I recently listed it on ebay with the start price of $900 canadian if you would like 2 have a gander…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.