Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics warlord guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

someone gave me this guitar it says warlord on the headstock. it has an SGish style body,neck through body,block inlays,and 2 humbuckers.it plays like a dream but i am wanting to sell it and have no clue as to who made this or what it might be worth.any info would be greatly appreciated!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: someone gave me this guitar it says warlord on the headstock. it has an SGish style body,neck through body,block inlays,and 2 humbuckers.it plays like a dream but i am wanting to sell it and have no clue as to who made this or what it might be worth.any info would be greatly appreciated! Are you sure the sucker isn’t a Warlock guitar by BC Rich?

Anonymous

: : someone gave me this guitar it says warlord on the headstock. it has an SGish style body,neck through body,block inlays,and 2 humbuckers.it plays like a dream but i am wanting to sell it and have no clue as to who made this or what it might be worth.any info would be greatly appreciated! : Are you sure the sucker isn’t a Warlock guitar by BC Rich? it has been looked over by many and they say it was made in the 70’s and definately not bc rich

Anonymous

: : : someone gave me this guitar it says warlord on the headstock. it has an SGish style body,neck through body,block inlays,and 2 humbuckers.it plays like a dream but i am wanting to sell it and have no clue as to who made this or what it might be worth.any info would be greatly appreciated! : : Are you sure the sucker isn’t a Warlock guitar by BC Rich? : it has been looked over by many and they say it was made in the 70’s and definately not bc rich -I’m getting my new guitar tomorrow,and the model im getting is called a warlord,but it’s a flying V.

Anonymous

It is a very rare and custom made guitar by master U.K. Luthier Ashley Pangborn… His Warlord Basses are identical in style and fetch outrageous prices… I have one of the leads like yours and it plays like a dream… no lie… It is also much more rare.. so I would imagine more valuable.. I hope this helps…

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.