Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics jay turser?

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 20 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

epi or jay turser.. both les paul style guitars.

the epi the the special II pack or the jay turser jt-100 combo..

the epi lp special II:

What’s so special about this LP? The super-low price for starters, and that’s not all. Made with a mahogany and rosewood neck, alder/maple body, smooth 22-fret rosewood fingerboard, dot inlays, and chrome hardware, this baby is every bit as handsome as its uptown cousins. Features 2 humbucking pickups that deliver long, singing sustain and true LP tones. Limited lifetime warranty.

2 humbuckers for that LP tone
    Great tone and playability
    Tone, volume, and pickup switch

Specifications:

Pickups: 2 open-coil humbuckers
    Hardware: chrome
    Scale: 24-3/4"
    Nut width: 1-5/8"
    Neck joint: bolt
    Neck material: mahogany
    Fingerboard: rosewood/dot
    Body material : laminated alder/maple
    Finishes: Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Red, White, Vintage Sunburst, Wine Red
    Other: Wine Red finish has mahogany body

the jay turser:

maple neck
    rosewood fingerboard
    dot inlay
    two humbucking pickups
    die cast machines
    2 tone & 2 volume control
    3 position selector switch

both guitars come with amp.. gig bag.. strap.. pick and stuff.

which would you guys prefer?

TIA

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: epi or jay turser.. both les paul style guitars. : the epi the the special II pack or the jay turser jt-100 combo.. : the epi lp special II: : What’s so special about this LP? The super-low price for starters, and that’s not all. Made with a mahogany and rosewood neck, alder/maple body, smooth 22-fret rosewood fingerboard, dot inlays, and chrome hardware, this baby is every bit as handsome as its uptown cousins. Features 2 humbucking pickups that deliver long, singing sustain and true LP tones. Limited lifetime warranty. : 2 humbuckers for that LP tone : Great tone and playability : Tone, volume, and pickup switch : Specifications: : Pickups: 2 open-coil humbuckers : Hardware: chrome : Scale: 24-3/4" : Nut width: 1-5/8" : Neck joint: bolt : Neck material: mahogany : Fingerboard: rosewood/dot : Body material : laminated alder/maple : Finishes: Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Red, White, Vintage Sunburst, Wine Red : Other: Wine Red finish has mahogany body : the jay turser: : maple neck : rosewood fingerboard : dot inlay : two humbucking pickups : die cast machines : 2 tone & 2 volume control : 3 position selector switch : : both guitars come with amp.. gig bag.. strap.. pick and stuff. : which would you guys prefer? : TIA Dude, I got a jay turser lp, man i wish i’d gotten a epiphone…i swear…your frets wild go doing holes on you in the first months and my godamn Nut can accually move…its hell…get the epi

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.