Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Fender DeVille – help!

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a Fender Blues DeVille I bought a few months ago. It is finished in tweed. It has an upside-down control panel (ie. You look at the controls and all the knob names are upside down and turn anti-clockwise). It is a type pr-247 according to the back plate! I have serial numbers too – starts with T-05****. Can anyone help date it?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I have a Fender Blues DeVille I bought a few months ago. It is finished in tweed. It has an upside-down control panel (ie. You look at the controls and all the knob names are upside down and turn anti-clockwise). It is a type pr-247 according to the back plate! I have serial numbers too – starts with T-05****. Can anyone help date it? If you look at the back of the amp on the inside right there is a QA sticker there will be two letters in black print, write them down and log on to http://www.ampwares.com/ffg/ Then go to the fender FAQs and click on the question how do I date my fender amp. I found out that my deville is an august 94 model. Superb amp, even better with 2x vintage 30’s Whoa! Cheers, Steve P

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.