Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics peavey generation exp custom

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi,
    I’m looking to find a first guitar and came across info on the Peavey Generation EXP Custom. ‘Guitarist’ seemed to rate it well but is there anyone out there who can offer an opinion? Many thanks

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Hi, : I’m looking to find a first guitar and came across info on the Peavey Generation EXP Custom. ‘Guitarist’ seemed to rate it well but is there anyone out there who can offer an opinion? Many thanks I bought one in october 03, I have many guitars, some very high end, I Love My EXP ACM Generation, goto Peavey.com and read my review of the "BROWN SUGAR"

Anonymous

how much you spending?

Anonymous

: how much you spending? Hi Lee – About £400 – £500?

Anonymous

if i was you, i would buy a good 2nd hand electric, first of all you will get a lot more for your money, and if you dont get on with it you can sell it for what you paid and go look for another, i would buy a standard stock guitar in a standard colour, £500 would get you a nice Gibson les paul studio, or for £350 you could get a great early 80’s jap strat, maybe an SG standard? they are all great guitars, just take a look at the best players 90% play gibsons and Fenders. Lee.

Anonymous

Many thanks for the good, solid advice Lee – looks like the way to go! Best regards, Pete

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.