Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Estaban guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Im a beginner, are the Esteban guitar and lessons I see advertised on T.V. worth it? Seems awful cheap.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Well if you’re a beginner and you dont feel like spendin a lot of money then it looks like a pretty good deal…havent seen it in person but i’ve seen it on tv…seems like a good guitar for the price : Im a beginner, are the Esteban guitar and lessons I see advertised on T.V. worth it? Seems awful cheap.

Anonymous

: Well if you’re a beginner and you dont feel like spendin a lot of money then it looks like a pretty good deal…havent seen it in person but i’ve seen it on tv…seems like a good guitar for the price : : Im a beginner, are the Esteban guitar and lessons I see advertised on T.V. worth it? Seems awful cheap. :: i have played for about twenty years now and have gone through my share of guitars. i have a few others but i purchased this one just to have an extra one (like i really needed another extra), and i have enjoyed it. now as a beginner i really do not know what affect that it would have, but i can tell you that it is not a bad guitar, especially for the price. i play mine often. i like it enough that i have purchased the acoustic/electric and am just waiting for it to get here! not a bad deal, but of course not the best guitar in the world!

Anonymous

I bought an Estaban guitar about three years ago. It is an inexpensive way to get started — to see if you’re going to like it enough to invest more later. I ended up passing my Estaban guitar on later to my Dad who has used it a great deal now and is also moving on to a more expensive guitar now. The biggest gift Esteban gives you is sharing his love for playing guitar with you and showing you that you can do it too. You will have to go further one day, more lessons, etc. Since buying my Esteban guitar, I’ve bought many of his CD’s and have grown to love his music. I wish he would do a concert near me so I could take my Dad to it (he has helped my Dad and I build on something we like to do together). Mostly, I’ve really grown to appreciate what Esteban is doing — giving people who have some sort of interest in guitar a way to get started and get excited about it! If you’re interested, it’s worth it! : Well if you’re a beginner and you dont feel like spendin a lot of money then it looks like a pretty good deal…havent seen it in person but i’ve seen it on tv…seems like a good guitar for the price : : Im a beginner, are the Esteban guitar and lessons I see advertised on T.V. worth it? Seems awful cheap.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.