Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Minta Chord ten2five

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

please nich! kirimin gw chord I will fly-nya ten2five, kalo nggak, nich situs nggak bagus. Thanx

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: please nich! kirimin gw tabs If You Were My Baby-nya Rick Price, kalo nggak, nich situs nggak bagus. Thanx

Anonymous

hi there! i so love the ‘hold on’ song by ten2five. is it possible for u to give me the guitar chords/plucks for that song please. it sounds simple and would luv to play it 🙂 thank you so much! please reply soon.

Anonymous

gw mo saran aja neeh… gmn klo setiap minggu ato bulan diadain chat room antara personil ten2five dengan para penggemarnya.tnx

Anonymous

: please nich! kirimin gw chord I will fly-nya ten2five, kalo nggak, nich situs nggak bagus. Thanx hi there inm froilan from the philippines ive heard the song "i do" ind it sounds great can u please send me a copy of that song.Please Please>>>>>>> here is my home address: F. Ancheta st. P-1 Divisoria Santiago City,Isabela.3311

Anonymous

: please nich! kirimin gw chord I will fly-nya ten2five, kalo nggak, Thanx

Anonymous

:minta chord lagunya jikustik yaa ! boleh kan ? please kirim agak cepat ya thanks to all

Anonymous

: please nich! kirimin gw chord keyboard I will fly-nya ten2five, soalnya gw mo manggung bawain lagunya …

Anonymous

| Cm7 | Em7 | Dm7 | G7sus4 | You know all …. gave to you | Cm7 | Em7 | Dm7 | G7sus4 | after all this…. .. that is true | Em7 | A7 | Dm7 | G7sus4 | to be with you … and it’s | Em7 | A7 | Dm7 | G7sus4 | True…. … i want to say REFF:: |Cm7 | Em7 | Dm7 | G7sus4 | I will fly… …till the end of time |Cm7 | Em7 | Dm7 | G7sus4 | Why are you… ..close to you |Cm7 |Em7 | Dm7 | G7sus4 | ooyeah ……. I will fly.. *by ten 2 five* You know all the things I’ve said.. you know all the things that we have done and things I gave to you… there’s a chance for me to say how precious you are in my life.. and you know that it’s true… to be with you is all that I need… coz with you.. my life seems brighter and these are all the things I wanna say.. Reff I will fly into your arms.. and be with you ’til the end of time.. Why are you so far away… you know it’s very hard for me to get myself close to you… You’re the reason why I stay You’re the one who can not believe Our love will never end Is it only in my dreams You’re the one who can not see this… How Could You be so blind To be with you is all that I need Coz’ with you.. my life seems brighter and these are all the things I wanna say…. chord nya gue dapet dari milis [email protected] smoga bisa membantu 🙂

Anonymous

: please nich! kirimin gw chord I will fly-nya ten2five, kalo nggak, nich situs nggak bagus. Thanx

Anonymous

please nich! kirimin gw chord I will fly-nya ten2five, Thanx B4

Anonymous

: please nich! kirimin gw chord lagu-lagunya ten2five, Thanx B4

Anonymous

: please nich! kirimin gw chord I will fly-nya ten2five, kalo nggak, nich situs nggak bagus. Thanx

Anonymous

Please kirimin chordnya lagu2 ten2five. Thx

Anonymous

: Please kirimin chordnya lagu2 ten2five yang ‘HOLD ON’ yahhh….please please Thx

Anonymous

: : please nich! kirimin gw chord I will fly-nya ten2five, kalo nggak, nich situs nggak bagus. Thanx

Anonymous

minta semua chord ten2five nya donk klo engga nih situs jelek banget and ga akan masuk situs ini lagi.pokoknya harus dikasih klo engga awas.

Anonymous

: minta lirik ama chordnya ten2five judul:i will fly

Anonymous

: : minta lirik ama chordnya ten2five judul:i will fly | Cm7 | Em7 | Dm7 | G7sus4 | You know all …. gave to you | Cm7 | Em7 | Dm7 | G7sus4 | after all this…. .. that is true | Em7 | A7 | Dm7 | G7sus4 | to be with you … and it’s | Em7 | A7 | Dm7 | G7sus4 | True…. … i want to say REFF:: |Cm7 | Em7 | Dm7 | G7sus4 | I will fly… …till the end of time |Cm7 | Em7 | Dm7 | G7sus4 | Why are you… ..close to you |Cm7 |Em7 | Dm7 | G7sus4 | ooyeah ……. I will fly.. *by ten 2 five* You know all the things I’ve said.. you know all the things that we have done and things I gave to you… there’s a chance for me to say how precious you are in my life.. and you know that it’s true… to be with you is all that I need… coz with you.. my life seems brighter and these are all the things I wanna say.. Reff I will fly into your arms.. and be with you ’til the end of time.. Why are you so far away… you know it’s very hard for me to get myself close to you… You’re the reason why I stay You’re the one who can not believe Our love will never end Is it only in my dreams You’re the one who can not see this… How Could You be so blind To be with you is all that I need Coz’ with you.. my life seems brighter and these are all the things I wanna say…. chord nya gue dapet dari milis [email protected] smoga bisa membantu 🙂

Anonymous

: please nich! kirimin gw chord I will fly-nya ten2five,paece ah!

Anonymous

: : please nich! kirimin gw chord I will fly-nya ten2five,paece ah!kalo ada yang selain i will fly juga trims

Anonymous

mahon dikirim chordnya ten 2 five donk,tang i will fly ama i do,buat ultah temen baik gue nih!..thanks before

Anonymous

: mahon dikirim chordnya ten 2 five donk,tang i will fly ama i do,buat ultah temen baik gue nih!..thanks before

Anonymous

: please nich! kirimin gw chord I will fly-nya ten2five,paece ah!

Anonymous

: please nich! kirimin gw chord I will fly-nya ten2five,PLEASEEEEE

Anonymous

: : please nich! kirimin gw chord I will fly-nya ten2five,PLEASEEEEE versi tablaturenya kalo bisa

Anonymous

: please nich! kirimin gw chord n lyric I do-nya ten2five, harus!. Thanx

Anonymous

kirimin gue chord n lyric ‘I do’ and ‘i will fly’ ten2five, harus!. Thanx

Anonymous

: : please nich! kirimin gw chord n lyric I do-nya ten2five, harus!. Thanx

Anonymous

: : : please nich! kirimin gw chord n lyric I will fly-nya ten2five, harus!. Thanx

Anonymous

: please nich! kirimin gw chord I will fly ama i do ten2five,gw ngefans abizzz nehhhhh

Anonymous

: : please nich! kirimin gw chord I will fly ama i do ten2five,gw ngefans abizzz nehhhhh

Anonymous

Pleaze euy….minta kord ama lyricsnya ten2five …………..Gak ngasih gak love u………..

Anonymous

Minta chordnya ten2five dwonk!!

Anonymous

: Minta chordnya ten2five dwonk!!

Anonymous

: : Minta chordnya ten2five dwonk!! please

Anonymous

ding dong

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.