Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Korean Epiphone Dot

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I found an Epiphone DOT (used 2000 made in KOREA) but I don’t know if it can sound great or like shit!
    What are the main differences with the american epiphone? What should I do? Can I buy it?

Thx a lot!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I found an Epiphone DOT (used 2000 made in KOREA) but I don’t know if it can sound great or like shit! : What are the main differences with the american epiphone? What should I do? Can I buy it? : Thx a lot! Hey, I’m actually looking for anyone who’s done some recording with their dot. I think mine’s a Korean one that I got brand new, and I love the sound live. It plays easy, and I like how it sounds w/effects too. I’m having trouble getting a good sound on it for recording, wondering if anyone’s had similar problems versus recording on a solid body electric.

Anonymous

: I found an Epiphone DOT (used 2000 made in KOREA) but I don’t know if it can sound great or like shit! : What are the main differences with the american epiphone? What should I do? Can I buy it? : Thx a lot! Hey, I’m actually looking for anyone who’s done some recording with their dot. I think mine’s a Korean one that I got brand new, and I love the sound live. It plays easy, and I like how it sounds w/effects too. I’m having trouble getting a good sound on it for recording, wondering if anyone’s had similar problems versus recording on a solid body electric.

Anonymous

Epiphone make some great guitars, but gibson make them better, they sound better and feel better too, but, if i were buying a Epi dot i would buy a brand new one, ive heartd that the hardware on the very latest models has improved considerably, but of course if you can afford the real thing then buy it. Lee : Thx a lot!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.