Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Pandora PX3 user manual

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’m looking for the PX3 user manual in electonic format (pdf document ), does anyone can help ? thanks
    Chris

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I’m looking for the PX3 user manual in electonic format (pdf document ), does anyone can help ? thanks : Chris Korg has just put the PX3 users manual up as a PDF on their website at: http://www.korg.com/service/support.asp?A_PROD_NO=PX3 I requested this manual from Korg USA and they only had a partial paper copy. One of the support guys at Korg USA tracked down a PDF of the manual and posted it to their website (thanks very much Joseph Gilmartin). Now that’s customer service. Phil

Anonymous

Drop me an email and I’ll email you the PDF. Later Lee

Anonymous

: I’m looking for the PX3 user manual in electonic format (pdf document ), does anyone can help ? thanks

Anonymous

: : I’m looking for the PX3 user manual in electonic format (pdf document ), does anyone can help ? thanks mail me i have t for you greatings dre from the netherlands

Anonymous

: I’m looking for the PX3 user manual in electonic format (pdf document ), does anyone can help ? thanks : Chris Not yet !!

Anonymous

: I’m looking for the PX3 user manual in electonic format (pdf document ), does anyone can help ? thanks : Chris did you ever find one ?

Anonymous

: : I’m looking for the PX3 user manual in electonic format (pdf document ), does anyone can help ? thanks : : Chris : did you ever find one : ? NOt yet !!!

Anonymous

: : : I’m looking for the PX3 user manual in electonic format (pdf document ), does anyone can help ? thanks : : : Chris : : did you ever find one : : ? : NOt yet !!! did you find one yet 🙁 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.