Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Deployed Soldier needs a guitar for Xmas…

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I am the commander of the 62d EOD (bomb disposal), deployed to Kosovo on a 6 month rotation for peacekeeping and removal of landmines posing threats to US forces and duded bombs. We’ve been quite busy – lots of unexploded ordnance over here. We’ll be deployed over Christmas and New Year, it’s tough being away from families during this time, but the mission and safety come first here. Maybe you can help me? I’m a songwriter and a guitarist and write in my spare time out here. I built my own studio in my home before I deployed (Yamaha 0-1v, ADAT XT-20, shure, octava, EV mics…), but I don’t have any gear here! I’m going through withdrawal. I was wondering if you could help a soldier out over the holidays and send a cheap electric 6 string over here? PIGNOSE sent me an amp for Christmas and I took a bunch of pictures with the amp and some landmines we dug up and defused "the official AMP of Kosovo!" My amp made of spare radio parts died and they hooked me up – now my guitars gone! If you have anything lying around – as long as it plays – I’d really appreciate it! I’d send you pics of me jammin out here! Merry Christmas from Kosovo! Thanks… CPT Matthew Geraci Commander, 62d EOD Co CAMP Bondsteel APO AE 09340 Kosovo

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.