Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Mau Lyric, Chord n Tab nya ten2five “i do”

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Mau Lyric, Chord n Tab nya ten2five yang "i do" donk! Cepetan ngirimnya ya…!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Mau Lyric, Chord n Tab nya <B style="color:black;background-color:#ffff66">ten2five</B> yang "<B style="color:black;background-color:#A0FFFF">i</B> do" donk! gue butuh hari ini…!

Anonymous

: : Mau Lyric, Chord n Tab nya <B style="color:black;background-color:#ffff66">ten2five</B> yang "<B style="color:black;background-color:#A0FFFF">i</B> do" donk! gue butuh hari ini…!

Anonymous

: Mau Lyric, Chord n Tab nya ten2five yang "i will fly" donk! Cepetan ngirimnya ya…!

Anonymous

: : Mau Lyric, Chord n Tab nya ten2five yang "i will fly" donk! Cepetan ngirimnya ya…!

Anonymous

: : : Mau Lyric, Chord n Tab nya ten2five yang "i will fly" donk! Cepetan ngirimnya ya…!

Anonymous

ada yang punya lyricnya ten2five nggak yang l will fly itu lho kalau ada yang punya kirim ke emailku ya

Anonymous

: Mau Lyric, Chord n Tab nya ten2five yang i will fly,my world is full wit u,i do…donk! Cepetan ngirimnya ya…!

Anonymous

: Mau Lyric, Chord n Tab nya still a friend of mine incognito donk…

Anonymous

: Mau Lyric, cobalah untuk setia kd

Anonymous

bagi dooooong i do sama i will fly nya. thanks before

Anonymous

: Mau Lyric, Chord n Tab nya ten2five yang "i will fly" donk! Cepetan ngirimnya ya…!

Anonymous

Anonymous

"I Will Fly" You know all the things I’ve said You know all the things that we have done And things I gave to you If there’s a chance for me to say How precious you are in my life And you know that is true To be with you is all that I need ‘cause with you my life seems brighter and these are all the things I wanna say I will fly into your arms And be with you till the end of time Why are you so far away You know it’s very hard for me to get my self close to you You’re the reason why I stay You’re the one who can not believe Our love will never end Is it only in my dream ? You’re the one who can not see this How could you be so blind To be with you is all that I need ‘cause with you my life seems brighter And these are all the things I wanna say

Anonymous

: : Mau Lyric, Chord n Tab nya ten2five yang "i do" donk! Cepetan ngirimnya ya…!

Anonymous

: Mau Lyric, Chord n Tab nya ten2five yang "i do" donk! Cepetan ngirimnya ya…!

Anonymous

Lagunya gue bang-get….

Anonymous

: Mau Lyric, Chord n Tab nya ten2five yang "i do" donk! Cepetan ngirimnya ya…!

Anonymous

kl uda dapet bagi2 ya

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.