Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics 1968 Vox Ultrasonic for sale

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a beautiful 68′ Vox Ultrasonic w/sunburst finish for sale. All origional made in Italy by Vox "the British Sound". All effects: E-tuner, repeater/vibrato, Fuzz/distortion, Treble/Bass boost, and WAH-Wah work perfectly. The only imperfections are: a small crack in the varnish(not the wood), and it’s missing the tremelo arm. The arm is available from vintage shops on-line if you desire an all origional showcase guitar. It was recently set up for 11’s and plays beautifully. The pickups are very hot for single coils and sound very good. I paid 40 for this guitar about 2 years ago and will be willing to part with it for 00 or so, depending upon whether or not it needs to be shipped; or if someone wants to trade items and cash for the value of the guitar. Basically, I’m selling it because I need the money, so I’m willing to bargain.
    I live in Echo Park/LA, California.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Is this little beauty still on the open market? Surely not…

Anonymous

Hey,
      still have this guitar for sale?
      thnx

Anonymous

Tried emailing you.. I am very interested in your guitar, I live in San Diego and would love to come see it! email me, [email protected]. I would liek to see some pictures if possible.

Anonymous

Is this guitar still for sale? i’d be very interested. Thanks Aaron

Anonymous

: I have a beautiful 68′ Vox Ultrasonic w/sunburst finish for sale. All origional made in Italy by Vox "the British Sound". All effects: E-tuner, repeater/vibrato, Fuzz/distortion, Treble/Bass boost, and WAH-Wah work perfectly. The only imperfections are: a small crack in the varnish(not the wood), and it’s missing the tremelo arm. The arm is available from vintage shops on-line if you desire an all origional showcase guitar. It was recently set up for 11’s and plays beautifully. The pickups are very hot for single coils and sound very good. I paid $740 for this guitar about 2 years ago and will be willing to part with it for $700 or so, depending upon whether or not it needs to be shipped; or if someone wants to trade items and cash for the value of the guitar. Basically, I’m selling it because I need the money, so I’m willing to bargain. : I live in Echo Park/LA, California. PLEASE SEND E-MAILS TO:[email protected] NOT jctransit

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.