Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Beginner Guitarist Needs Help! Fender or Washburn and…

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

… should I get the Washburn D9C or the Fender DG8S. I just had my first guitar class today and realized my classical guitar is a bit more of a challenge than I thought and now I want to buy an acoustic to learn on first. I don’t want to pay more than a couple hundred bucks for an acoustic right now.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Neither, go for a Crafter, these guitars are brilliant, they are so overlooked, nobody tries them out, check out reader reveiws on harmony central, you will get one for your $200, i have yet to hear a good fender accoustic, even the more expensive ones are rubbish, dont buy fender, Washburn some of the more expensive ones are good, but the lower end seems to suffer in quality, you need a Crafter they are fantastic quality for the money, i have a Gibson Hummingbird, and a Gibson Country and Western (Sheryl Crow signature) and i play the crafter all the time. (mainly because i have 2 kids who always seem to knock my guitars over!), the crafer is brilliant, but i bet you will go for a fender, why? because you have it in your head that it is fender, therefore it must be the best, big mistake. Lee

Anonymous

I agree with Lee… Fender makes nail in the ear electric guitars but the acoustics are not that good. I have never played a Crafter but an off brand like an Alveraz or the Crafter would be a better bargin. Also, Johnson guitars sound pretty good for the price and Ebay has them on all the time…. Good luck.. : Neither, go for a Crafter, these guitars are brilliant, they are so overlooked, nobody tries them out, check out reader reveiws on harmony central, you will get one for your $200, i have yet to hear a good fender accoustic, even the more expensive ones are rubbish, dont buy fender, Washburn some of the more expensive ones are good, but the lower end seems to suffer in quality, you need a Crafter they are fantastic quality for the money, i have a Gibson Hummingbird, and a Gibson Country and Western (Sheryl Crow signature) and i play the crafter all the time. (mainly because i have 2 kids who always seem to knock my guitars over!), the crafer is brilliant, but i bet you will go for a fender, why? because you have it in your head that it is fender, therefore it must be the best, big mistake. : Lee

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.