Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Imported guitars

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

am in a real dilemma! I am looking for a guitar manufacturer that I can deal with to sell their guitars; locally and on the internet. I am well experianced in retail.

There are so many makes out there to choose from. I would really like to know which imported guitar (Korea, Tiwan, China, etc – doesn’t matter) is the best guitar for the money.

Since I also want one for my own personal use , I am interested in a flat top copied after a Martin D-28. I have seen many that appear to be good (on the web) but how do I know which brand to choose?

I am 72 years old, still playing and my fellow musicians admire the way I play and my rhythm style. ( I guess I play some nice chords and play smoothly)

I play a vintage Epiphone (1951) archtop acoustic. Everybody that sees (and plays) it, loves it. I do too, but for my purpose, I feel I should play a flat top.

There are so many good guitars out there that many of us have not even heard of. That’s why I need some suggestions

If any of y’all have any ideas, I will appreciate hearing from you.

I don’t check this message board out very often, but you can email me at [email protected]

Just in case there is a factory rep reading this post, please check out my "about me" page on eBay. Type in **arnoldrbrown.com**

Thank you so much for your help. I hope to hear for you soon.

Arnold R. Brown

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Contact Dean guitars in Clearwater Florida. They have a website….. They need all the dealers they can get.. : am in a real dilemma! I am looking for a guitar manufacturer that I can deal with to sell their guitars; locally and on the internet. I am well experianced in retail. : There are so many makes out there to choose from. I would really like to know which imported guitar (Korea, Tiwan, China, etc – doesn’t matter) is the best guitar for the money. : Since I also want one for my own personal use , I am interested in a flat top copied after a Martin D-28. I have seen many that appear to be good (on the web) but how do I know which brand to choose? : I am 72 years old, still playing and my fellow musicians admire the way I play and my rhythm style. ( I guess I play some nice chords and play smoothly) : I play a vintage Epiphone (1951) archtop acoustic. Everybody that sees (and plays) it, loves it. I do too, but for my purpose, I feel I should play a flat top. : There are so many good guitars out there that many of us have not even heard of. That’s why I need some suggestions : If any of y’all have any ideas, I will appreciate hearing from you. : I don’t check this message board out very often, but you can email me at [email protected] : Just in case there is a factory rep reading this post, please check out my "about me" page on eBay. Type in **arnoldrbrown.com** : Thank you so much for your help. I hope to hear for you soon. : Arnold R. Brown

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.