Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics whats my fender worth?

• This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hey,
    i got a new guitar yesterday, but the main reason i bought it was for its appearence. it was 75 by the way. when i got home i realized it was a fender. Its a Fender Stratocaster Squier Bullet Series. I read somewhere that the bullet series is the cheapest the make, but i’m just wondering how much they’re worth. Its red with some white and the serial# is VN406469 and it was made in korea. i don’t know the year or anything, so any info would be helpful.
    thanx
    -Jess

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I purchased a Fender Stratocaster for 200.00 and it was made in Mexico and is Red with dark inlay, maple neck. Serial number: MZ3173851. Thank you for your help.

Linda

Anonymous

I have a floral pink paisley strat. don’t know the year but it has the 3 bolt plate, gotoh pegs and the bullet rod. serial # is p015760. can you give a ballpark on it’s worth. I need to sell it. lost my job.

Anonymous

i have a pink floral strat. not sure of the year, but I think it is an original Japanese as opposed to a re-issue. it has the 3 bolt neck, the gohto keys bullet truss. all the indications that is an original. the serial # is p015760. can you give me a ballpark on what I might expect to get for it, please?

Anonymous

I won a black & white Tele in a raffle back around 2005. Made in Mexico, serial #MZ478822. I don’t play. Only been used by my ex girlfriend a couple times in her ‘acoustic’ band…been sitting in it’s hard case for years. Pristine. Any idea what it’s worth?? Thanx.

Anonymous

I have a pink paisley telecaster thats at least 20 years old, in good shape. Any idea how much it is wort Thanks Dave

Anonymous

: I have a pink paisley telecaster thats at least 20 years old, in good shape. Any idea how much it is wort : Thanks Dave Dave, I have had mine since 1970.In good shape somewhere around 4k in great shape maybe 6-7k.I’m putting mine up for sale next week.Possibly with Charles Johnson at vintagemandolins.com According to him he only likes to deal in cool electrics as he mostely has mandolins and acoustics.I believe he could tell you much and is a wealth of solid facts. Bob

Anonymous

Hey, It’s worth what you paid for it…. If you would like to know what it is worth to others, just look on Ebay… : Hey, : i got a new guitar yesterday, but the main reason i bought it was for its appearence. it was $175 by the way. when i got home i realized it was a fender. Its a Fender Stratocaster Squier Bullet Series. I read somewhere that the bullet series is the cheapest the make, but i’m just wondering how much they’re worth. Its red with some white and the serial# is VN406469 and it was made in korea. i don’t know the year or anything, so any info would be helpful. : thanx : -Jess

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.