Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics guitar strap dont fit.

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

i recently bought my first electric guitar and today the guitar strap i ordered came in the post, the only problem is that the hole thing on the strap wont go over the metal button the guitar like the hole is to small??? can sum1 help me out plzz???!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

unscrew the button from the guitar, place strap through smaller opening on button, and screw back on to guitar, repeat process for other button, alternativly you could try making the hole bigger on the strap. Anybody else have these kind of problems??? im always here to help.

Anonymous

Hell my straps are so torn and tattered from use that the damn strplocks i used needed to have a bigger spacer because the leather was stretched big time, Needless to say i threw that strap in the box and its still sittin. Trevor : unscrew the button from the guitar, place strap through smaller opening on button, and screw back on to guitar, repeat process for other button, alternativly you could try making the hole bigger on the strap. : Anybody else have these kind of problems??? im always here to help.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.