Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics fender serial numbers etc

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: hi everybody, : i found a web site to look up your fender serial numbers on if anybody still wants to. : http://www.mrgearhead.com/faq/guitardater.html : ta ta for now, I found my serial number doesnt show its an e7

Anonymous

I have a strat serial #S775560. It has a large headstock bullit trus rod and a fender micro-neck adjust. It looks like the guitars Ingvai Malmstien collects without a brass nut and heavy fret wire. Cream color W/black pickguard. How do I find out the year how many were made and it’s value? How does this site work?

Anonymous

also http://www.fender.com has a link to a list

Anonymous

Please help me identify and learn some of the background background of this particular Strat.Unusual characteristics include; the head stock is painted the same color as the body.It is red,Possibly Dakota but seems to be more Crimson.Extremely heavy,as heavy as a Paul for sure.Is it Alder wood,or what? All hardware is gold plated,black,white/black pickguard,tremelo,maple neck amd the serial # is E024966.I’ve been told it was a Masterbuilt guitar,Clapton signiture.Has all the beautiful body contours.It says Fender -Made in the USA on the back neck plate,which is also gold.The Fender Stratocaster decal on the headstock says Fender" Strat" instead of the above mentioned. Says Made in The USA there also.Clay dots on frets.Is there anything you can do help me identify these other than standard parts,and if they add up to more thanjust"other than standard parts".Help!!! I’m going crrrrrazzzy man.Is this a Custom Strat of some kind or am I just stuck with the most fabulous playing and sounding guitarI know ?

Anonymous

:I own an black face super twin. It has a silver plate on the rear top of the amp with this code B23648. The amp also has a flow chart on it with these codes. 12au7a, 7025, 12ax7a, 12at7, 6l6gc, and these 6 digits printed in the bottom right corner: 012579. Any help would be appreciated. thank you.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.