Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Fender F-03 Acoustic FOR SALE

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi everyone,

I have another question for you all concerning a Fender Acoustic, Model F-03, Serial No.8304784.. i was wondering where this dates from and what sort of money it is worth nowadays. Apart from the smallest of nicks on the head its in mint condition… Any help will be greatly accepted.. Im willing to sell this.. i first want an idea of dates and prices..

Cheers, Liam

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Selling on eBay for between £50 and £150

Anonymous

These were made in 1981.A small run by Fender JP.
      Value is tough because they are so rare.

Anonymous

I got this guitar as a birthday present on 1980, the serial number is P.094717, I never play it since I don’t play guitar, I will like to know the value of it, even if I will never sell it.

Anonymous

I have a mint acoustic fender guitar f03 serial number P096469 any ideas what price range is and history?? Much appreciated!!

Anonymous

Hi

I have been left a Fender F-03 in a will. Don’t play and so wondered if it is worth selling or skipping? Serial number looks quite early (49987). Just wondering what to do?

Help!

Anonymous

I have a Fender F-03 serial no. 78506228 . Apart from some small scratches behind the string pegs it is in very good condition. Can anyone tell me what this guitar is worth, thanks.

Anonymous

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone knows if this guitar is worth anything, it is in mint condition and the sticker is in the inset of guitar, thankyou

Anonymous

its from the late 70s and it will get you around £2000 now a days if its in good condistion

Anonymous

I have one in great shape… any offers? : its from the late 70s and it will get you around £2000 now a days if its in good condistion

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.