Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Alvarez K. Yari Model 5008 – any info?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have my first guitar given to me by my parents in the early 70’s. Anyone know where I can find info on it? I’ve looked everywhere….thnx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have dear friend who has a Alvarez 5008. S/N 1611 that she’s never played. She’s had It for many years without a case. It appears to be in good physical condition. I want to make her a fair offer but have no idea what the age and value is of this “mid range” guitar. Does anyone know any more info that can help? Thank

Anonymous

The first thing it’s a present from your folks… That should be worth more than $$$$ An Alveraz is one fine guitar and I have over 72 guitars and I’m a buyer for a few guitar stores. My Alveraz guitars are one of my better collections and are played often. So enjoy it and know that your folks wanted you to have something special and it is…. : I have my first guitar given to me by my parents in the early 70’s. Anyone know where I can find info on it? I’ve looked everywhere….thnx

Anonymous

: I’m not looking to sell…only want to find infromation about the guitar. Every place I go…internet, music stores, etc, no body has ever heard of the 5008. I contacted St. Louis Music…they sent me back an email that just said they have no records from that period. In the hardcase, I have a quality control card St. Louis used to inspect the guitar before sending it to the store where it was purchased. Its dated 1971. Thanks for you comments… : The first thing it’s a present from your folks… That should be worth more than $$$$ An Alveraz is one fine guitar and I have over 72 guitars and I’m a buyer for a few guitar stores. My Alveraz guitars are one of my better collections and are played often. So enjoy it and know that your folks wanted you to have something special and it is…. : : : I have my first guitar given to me by my parents in the early 70’s. Anyone know where I can find info on it? I’ve looked everywhere….thnx

Anonymous

You have a fine guitar…. Go to this site to find out more… http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data4/ : I have my first guitar given to me by my parents in the early 70’s. Anyone know where I can find info on it? I’ve looked everywhere….thnx

Anonymous

: Thanks! I just went there and found great info…one thing though, they only list a 5009. that seems to be what i find everywhere i go. cool site though! and thanks for the resonse. : You have a fine guitar…. Go to this site to find out more… : http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data4/ : : : I have my first guitar given to me by my parents in the early 70’s. Anyone know where I can find info on it? I’ve looked everywhere….thnx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.