Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Fender F-05-12 for sale

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi everyone,

I have another question for everyone, concerning a Fender Acoustic 12 string, Model F-05-12.
    I was wondering if someone could tell me the dates of manufacture and distribution as well as what sort of money it would be worth these days.
    It is in ‘as new’ condition with only a fading letter F on the ‘Fender’ badge on the head. Any help will be greatly accepted.. Im willing to sell this.. i first want an idea of dates and prices..

Cheers, Graham

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Well, since it has fading logos, it’s worth around $50… So I will pay you $45.00 for it. I know I’m being more than fair but you deserive it…. So send me your info. and I will send the $$ …. Thanks for being so lazy that you can’t look up the real price on your own and therefore giving me a good deal…. : Hi everyone, : I have another question for everyone, concerning a Fender Acoustic 12 string, Model F-05-12. : I was wondering if someone could tell me the dates of manufacture and distribution as well as what sort of money it would be worth these days. : It is in ‘as new’ condition with only a fading letter F on the ‘Fender’ badge on the head. Any help will be greatly accepted.. Im willing to sell this.. i first want an idea of dates and prices.. : Cheers, Graham

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.