Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics LOOKING TO SELL GIBSON SG ANGUS YOUNG SIGNATURE SERIES!!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

brand new 2004 angus young (AC/DC) signature series gibson SG. very nice. bergundy body, black pickguard and fingerboard. head with mini Satan logo (also with angus’s schoolboy uniform). looking to buy? only 00. call bobby, 905 – 665 – 5654. address – 123 fake street, mytown ON.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

emm… right, are u mad? or is it just in absolute shit condition? Fake? Ive got a squire and their the best, no jokes they are. Eric clapton plays the squire and hes amazing. So does Kritz Fearing and hes in Iron Maiden! Cant beat that………………………………………………………………………….if u have just read all this then u have just wasted 1 minute if ur life.

Anonymous

im looking to buy an angus young gibson sg, ive been looking everywhere, im interested in ur offer. please send me pictures of YOUR sg (not any old random one from the internet) i wanna see what condition its in, i would never buy a guitar without seeing its condition. I live in england, how would you ship it over here, would it cost more?? Send me back…

Anonymous

I have an angus young sg signature, bergundy with all OME. You’re interested drop an email only if you’re serious.

Anonymous

: brand new 2004 angus young (AC/DC) signature series gibson SG. very nice. bergundy body, black pickguard and fingerboard. head with mini Satan logo (also with angus’s schoolboy uniform). looking to buy? only $300. call bobby, 905 – 665 – 5654. address – 123 fake street, mytown ON.

Anonymous

: : brand new 2004 angus young (AC/DC) signature series gibson SG. very nice. bergundy body, black pickguard and fingerboard. head with mini Satan logo (also with angus’s schoolboy uniform). looking to buy? only $300. call bobby, 905 – 665 – 5654. address – 123 fake street, mytown ON. I’m looking to buy gibson SG angus young signiature. If you have any pictures of it, send them to me. I’m from Slovenia and if you’r gona ship it, would it coast more

Anonymous

nice one.

Anonymous

i’ll buy it…but do you need an ‘amp’?? my youngens are lookin to play some rockin an roll but i says to the oldest i says ‘nah cletus jr, u should play a gosh darnit normal guitar’ but then he says ‘i wanna be john lennon’ so i says ‘ den wes gonna get you a new guitar’ and he says ‘yeehaw!’ so call the towns payphone and ask for cletus. oh yeah the town is madoc in ontario

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.