Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics crate gx-80 problem

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a gx-80 that I have been reassembling from scratch, and I almost have it finished, what I need to know is how the jumper wiring in the unit is attached, I hooked the leades to the speakers directly and the sound is very quiet when cranked all the way up, I know it because there shoudl be some jumper wire between the preamp side and the power amp side but I dont know what goes to what.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

trial and error duct tape and glue are the most important tools

Anonymous

There is a guy down the page here that says he has 20+ years in the electronics business. He may be able to help you out with this. His post says: Looking for Atlanta, Ga. area guitarist to jam with. He has his e-mail on it. It’s worth a shot. : I have a gx-80 that I have been reassembling from scratch, and I almost have it finished, what I need to know is how the jumper wiring in the unit is attached, I hooked the leades to the speakers directly and the sound is very quiet when cranked all the way up, I know it because there shoudl be some jumper wire between the preamp side and the power amp side but I dont know what goes to what.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.