Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics 1965 100% original sunburst stratocaster and case

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

It’s worth alot. But it’s only worth what you sell it for. I am sure it is priceless to somebody believe me. Are you yanking people’s chain with this? Don’t Ebay it. Screw that. Don’t disrespect it by selling it to a sorry excuse for an auction. Research the value or take it to an expert. Trust your exhausted research, wait, research more, then sell when you know it’s true value. Not from the first person you talk to or a message board. Ebay is a snake pit full of posers who manipulate feedback, create fake markets, bid on there own shit etc. Piss poor excuses for con artists that can’t make it elsewhere. Ebay is like wading in a sewer looking for bottled water. That is Sotheby’s material. : accepting offers for 1965 100% original sunburst stratocaster and case that I have had since new….wanting to sell this guitar….how much do you think it is worth…..email me at [email protected]…….thanks David

Anonymous

: It’s worth alot. But it’s only worth what you sell it for. I am sure it is priceless to somebody believe me. Are you yanking people’s chain with this? Don’t Ebay it. Screw that. Don’t disrespect it by selling it to a sorry excuse for an auction. Research the value or take it to an expert. Trust your exhausted research, wait, research more, then sell when you know it’s true value. Not from the first person you talk to or a message board. Ebay is a snake pit full of posers who manipulate feedback, create fake markets, bid on there own shit etc. Piss poor excuses for con artists that can’t make it elsewhere. Ebay is like wading in a sewer looking for bottled water. That is Sotheby’s material. : : accepting offers for 1965 100% original sunburst stratocaster and case that I have had since new….wanting to sell this guitar….how much do you think it is worth…..email me at [email protected]…….thanks David as of now it is sold for 7000.00 I think that was a fair price …..

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.