Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics digitech RP6 , anyone got a manual?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

hello, i just got a used digitech RP6, and i didnt get a manual. does anyone have one they could send me so i could print it? or a link to where i can see one?
    thanks!
    bill

Related Article:
    See how DigiTech went in our list of the best Loop Pedals

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: hello, i just got a used digitech RP6, and i didnt get a manual. does anyone have one they could send me so i could print it? or a link to where i can see one? : thanks! : bill

Anonymous

: : hello, i just got a used digitech RP6, and i didnt get a manual. does anyone have one they could send me so i could print it? or a link to where i can see one? : : thanks! : : bill Hi Bill. No problem, just e-mail me with your details and i will send a copy

Anonymous

Hi Dave, I too need a copy of the rp6 owners manual if you don’t mind. My address is 36535 viola meadows ct. viola,ca. 96088. I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much in advance. Mark Harrison

Anonymous

Hi, I was looking for one as well. found one that you can download at http://www.digitech.com/discontinued.htm RP6 Guitar Signal Processor/Controller 261K Hope that helps you – I know how frustrating trying to find information can be. I have been going BUSHY trying to find a song in the background of the film OUT COLD. I have searched and have found a .WAV file named http://www.moviewavs.com/Movies/Out_Cold.shtml themoment.wav and I have searched through all the track lyrics and still can’t find Anyway, enjoy the RP6 (if it doesn’t break down and take 6 months to fix – like mine did!!!) Regards

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.