Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics BossGT6 & SRV

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

How do I setup my Boss GT6 for the typical Stevie Ray Vaughn sound?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: How do I setup my Boss GT6 for the typical Stevie Ray Vaughn sound? Reply … one way. Depends on your guitar too, but try the Texas Blues patch, with single coils simulation selected in the GT6, if required, together with amp simulator on your choice of the equivalent of Fender Twin or Marshall. Add some distortion to taste, from the GT6 to emulate SRV’s tube screamer, and you might need some compression as well. Personally I like the amp sound simulating the Mesa hot, red rectifier sound. Strat Man Dwight

Anonymous

: : How do I setup my Boss GT6 for the typical Stevie Ray Vaughn sound? : Reply … one way. Depends on your guitar too, but try the Texas Blues patch, with single coils simulation selected in the GT6, if required, together with amp simulator on your choice of the equivalent of Fender Twin or Marshall. Add some distortion to taste, from the GT6 to emulate SRV’s tube screamer, and you might need some compression as well. Personally I like the amp sound simulating the Mesa hot, red rectifier sound. : Strat Man Dwight Where can I get the Texas Blues patch for the GT6 ?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.