Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics vintage baldwin professional amplifier for sale

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hey all…I have a vintage "Baldwin Professional" amplifier, most likely from the 70’s. 2 separate channels w/ 2 inputs each.(channel 1 includes reverb, tremelo controls (speed and intensity), as well "supersound", a set of five colored effect buttons.) There are 2×12" speakers. This amp is solid state. It’s a rare find. Ultra clean sound, awsome "surf" sound while using tremelo w/ reverb. I’m in need of loot so I’d be willing to sell this unique amp for relatively cheap. Email me with offers or for more info.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

i have a 1-12 version. no power cord and dont know if it works yet. how much did you get for your 2-12? does yours have blue sides. with aluminum edges? mine also has the mulyi colored buttons for tone. did yours sound good? any luck finding parts for it? thanks for your reply stu

Anonymous

I happen to have the exact same amp! Except mine is broken at the moment and I want to get it fixed. I was wondering if you had an electronic schematic or manual handy. If so, I would pay you to photocopy it and send it in the mail. Also, If you have the foot pedal for it, I might want to purchase it.

Anonymous

Hi, Please send some information and a price for your baldwin amp. Thanks, John O’Neill : Hey all…I have a vintage "Baldwin Professional" amplifier, most likely from the 70’s. 2 separate channels w/ 2 inputs each.(channel 1 includes reverb, tremelo controls (speed and intensity), as well "supersound", a set of five colored effect buttons.) There are 2×12" speakers. This amp is solid state. It’s a rare find. Ultra clean sound, awsome "surf" sound while using tremelo w/ reverb. I’m in need of loot so I’d be willing to sell this unique amp for relatively cheap. Email me with offers or for more info.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.