Hoyer Acoustic

Posted by Mike on Mon, 11/01/04 - 16:36:54.

I'm trying to track down some information on a Hoyer acoustic f-hole guitar. It has a red sunburst type of finish on the body and has an arched front and back. The edges and f-holes are bound in white. The neck looks like it might be rosewood with a dot inlay. It has a label that says Arnold Hoyer Germany 007723. Scratch guard is missing and it's had a Schaller neck pickup added at some point.

Sound familiar to anyone?
Anyone got any more information?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Hoyer Acoustic

: I'm trying to track down some information on a Hoyer acoustic f-hole guitar. It has a red sunburst type of finish on the body and has an arched front and back. The edges and f-holes are bound in white. The neck looks like it might be rosewood with a dot inlay. It has a label that says Arnold Hoyer Germany 007723. Scratch guard is missing and it's had a Schaller neck pickup added at some point.

: Sound familiar to anyone?
: Anyone got any more information?

Re: Hoyer Acoustic

I have one although mine has three white bars instead of dots. They are from the fiftys, mine used to belong to my dad who played in a band with it then.

my Guitar

My beatiful Hoyer guiter is an 11-162 looks like an Black Rose.. from the around 1948 -50 i think :))

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.