Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Hoyer Acoustic

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’m trying to track down some information on a Hoyer acoustic f-hole guitar. It has a red sunburst type of finish on the body and has an arched front and back. The edges and f-holes are bound in white. The neck looks like it might be rosewood with a dot inlay. It has a label that says Arnold Hoyer Germany 007723. Scratch guard is missing and it’s had a Schaller neck pickup added at some point.

Sound familiar to anyone?
    Anyone got any more information?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

My beatiful Hoyer guiter is an 11-162 looks like an Black Rose.. from the around 1948 -50 i think :))

Anonymous

: I’m trying to track down some information on a Hoyer acoustic f-hole guitar. It has a red sunburst type of finish on the body and has an arched front and back. The edges and f-holes are bound in white. The neck looks like it might be rosewood with a dot inlay. It has a label that says Arnold Hoyer Germany 007723. Scratch guard is missing and it’s had a Schaller neck pickup added at some point. : Sound familiar to anyone? : Anyone got any more information?

Anonymous

I have one although mine has three white bars instead of dots. They are from the fiftys, mine used to belong to my dad who played in a band with it then.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.