Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics rapture dhol polyphonic ringtone for nokia 3660

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

hi, I had searched google site for Ringtone download of Rapture Dhol and it directed me to ur site.. can u guys help me find it in some way..
    regds,
    ritu

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: hi, I had searched google site for Ringtone download of Rapture Dhol and it directed me to ur site.. can u guys help me find it in some way.. : regds, : sanjay

Anonymous

: hi, I had searched google site for Ringtone download of Rapture Dhol and it directed me to ur site.. can u guys help me find it in some way.. : regds, : ritu The reason this site is connected to Rapture Dhol is due to the great number of requests for hindi songs, and previously Rapture Dhol, as a cel ring download. Sorry, you and your friends could not be helped as needed, since Rapture Dhol is non-existent or unavailable via any music service, especially Indo/Asian, where the name appears to have been made up by a group of creative silly people. So saari. But, you can make up a tune and program your phone in some models, or download excellent substitute from How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb by U2. It is very good. Good luck to get your bell rung. Mehboob

Anonymous

Maybe contact the moderator directly, if one of our members is unable to assist you. If there is any misconception or invalid link to this site, the moderator would likely appreciate this information. I am in no way affilitaed with the moderator, but thought this could help Thank you, Strat Man Dwight

Anonymous

: Maybe contact the moderator directly, if one of our members is unable to assist you. If there is any misconception or invalid link to this site, the moderator would likely appreciate this information. I am in no way affilitaed with the moderator, but thought this could help Thank you, Strat Man Dwight hi i also have been looking for the same ringtone. wud highly appreciate….if it cud be arranged….. thanks deepa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.