Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Ibanez S series guitars—

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hey, If you have an Ibanes S series guitar tell me what you like about it and hate about it. Is it a good buy for around 500-700 $$$$?????? Thanks….

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Tim,

: I just bought an Ibanez S370 (the Deep Violet Flat color) on Feb 23, 2001. I intended it to be a backup for my older RG470, but I haven’t been able to put down the new one! It’s a great guitar at a great price. I love the thinness of the neck and body.. yet it still has a nice weight to it. It also has good sustain. I haven’t found anything that I hate about it. I paid 99 for it at my local music store, brand-new.

: : Hey,

: : If you have an Ibanes S series guitar tell me what you like about it and hate about it. Is it a good buy for around 500-700 41643804164380?????? Thanks….

Anonymous

hey tim tell me how thin is the guitar and i saw that the last frets are not so accesable

Anonymous

Tim,

I just bought an Ibanez S370 (the Deep Violet Flat color) on Feb 23, 2001. I intended it to be a backup for my older RG470, but I haven’t been able to put down the new one! It’s a great guitar at a great price. I love the thinness of the neck and body.. yet it still has a nice weight to it. It also has good sustain. I haven’t found anything that I hate about it. I paid 99 for it at my local music store, brand-new.

: Hey,

: If you have an Ibanes S series guitar tell me what you like about it and hate about it. Is it a good buy for around 500-700 41643804164380?????? Thanks….

Anonymous

hi im carlos martínez, well i got a litle problem, i leve in venezuela and i nedd the ibanez s370 gray pewter because here doesn’t exist, and i see prices in u.s and im so intereted, please is serius, i can pay 350$ to 450$, please write me, to see if you can send me the gitar…. please

Anonymous

Adam, I own an Ibanez S370 (Red Rock Flat) and it’s FANTASTIC, sod £399 (which is what I payed for it, all the way over here in Wales) it should be £599! I love this guitar!

Anonymous

: Hey,

: If you have an Ibanes S series guitar tell me what you like about it and hate about it. Is it a good buy for around 500-700 41643804164380?????? Thanks….

Hey:
      I’ve got a Ibanez 698S series (concord) model , made in 1974, and it was bought new for
      me on my birthday, June of 1976. This is a super jumbo flattop(accoustic), What i "LOVE"
      about it, is "Everything", and what i "hate" about it, is "NOTHING". I had a fishman pickup
      added to it, other than that, it’s stock. I’ve been a "flattop" man for 30 yrs., and in those yrs.
      i’ve played alot of different boxes, ie….gibson(hummingbird) yamaha, guilds,fenders, and
      yes, even "martins". As a matter of fact, i also own a 1991 JC40 Martin,(with fishman p/u.
      And so help me, if i "HAD" to lose one of them, i’d prefer to let the martin go. The 698S,
      plays & sounds "That Good". Now to your ?, is it worth the price you mentioned, really
      only you can ans. that ?. I don’t know if this is the "S" series you’re talking about(accoustic)
      i mean, but if it is, and you pick it up, cradle it in your arms, and it fits just right, then you
      strum it, and it makes you smile with the warmth of it’s tone, then there is your answer!!!
      Hope this helps. Feel free to ans. back. Always good to talk to another guitar picker>
      John

Anonymous

Hi, I recently won an Ibanez SA20 electric guitar signed by fear factory and was wondering how much it would be worth in Australian dollars? Thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.