Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Brad Paisley played a McPherson on CMA

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I was watching the CMA Awards show last night and I saw Brad Paisley playing a beautifully sounding McPherson acoustic guitar with Alison Krauss.
    This is the 2nd McPherson sighting I’ve had. I saw Richard Marx play a McPherson on Ryan Seacrest several months ago. It seems like these guitars are popping up more and more. Congrats to Brad Paisley!
    Anyone else happen to see Brad perform on the CMA’s?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I was watching the CMA Awards show last night and I saw Brad Paisley playing a beautifully sounding McPherson acoustic guitar with Alison Krauss. : This is the 2nd McPherson sighting I’ve had. I saw Richard Marx play a McPherson on Ryan Seacrest several months ago. It seems like these guitars are popping up more and more. Congrats to Brad Paisley! : Anyone else happen to see Brad perform on the CMA’s? I also watched the Country Music Awards and I was trying to find out who made the guitar that Brad Paisley was playing. Mystery solved; McPherson! Thanks Veronica! 🙂

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.