Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Takamine f 340 made in Japan november 4 1977

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi
    I am after imformation regarding the f 340. Specifications, price, history, availability, number of this model produced. Any details would be appreciated. GG

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I own a Takamine f-340. I bought it in Calgary, AB canada in Aug. 81. I was told that since it has a so called "Martin head", it could become a collector’s item some day. How could I verify that rumor?

Anonymous

: Hi : I am after imformation regarding the f 340. Specifications, price, history, availability, number of this model produced. Any details would be appreciated. GG I have a F-340 and have heard that it could become a collectors item since it has the "Martin Head". Is that true? How could I have that verified. Tom

Anonymous

: Hi : I am after imformation regarding the f 340. Specifications, price, history, availability, number of this model produced. Any details would be appreciated. GG : I too have a takamine 340 which I think is quite a nice guitar but have been looking for specs and info. Have you had any luck?

Anonymous

: Hi
      : I am after imformation regarding the f 340. Specifications, price, history, availability, number of this model produced. Any details would be appreciated. GG

: Aloha,
      : Here’s some info regarding your f340:
      Laminated spruce top
      mahogany back and sides
      mahogany neck w/adjustable tension rod
      individual nickel-plated tuning gears

f340s = identical to f340 but w/ solid spuce
      top and deluxe tuning hardware.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.