Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Looking for Tele Plus/Plus Deluxe [Sunburst]

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Anyone know where I could find one/anyone willing to give up one? I’m sick of looking on eBay all the time.
    Thanks.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Anyone know where I could find one/anyone willing to give up one? I’m sick of looking on eBay all the time. : Thanks. Where are you located? I have a friend of a friend type guy in the US who stands half a chance of finding you one of these. He has a little collection and is always looking at rare & beautiful Fenders, immaculate pieces with all the candy. It would go for $800 – $1,000 depending on what tags & accessories are included.

Anonymous

i dont know if you already know but… you can set up ebay to e-mail you every time an item gets listed with the words ‘tele plus tele delux’ in it. saves you looking on there every day.

Anonymous

Hi- I think I might be able to help. I have a ’96 tele plus/deluxe that is a 50th anniversary model. Upgraded hardware but otherwise what you’re looking for. It is a sunburst model with pearl pickguard. Beautiful satin finished neck,original black gold pickups, 5 way switch, TBX tone circuit, grover tuners, etc. It’s in amazing condition, the only noticeable blemish is a tiny little scratch on the back of the neck where the rosewood "skunk stripe" ends…in fact it might not even be a blemish. Less than a millimeter deep. Please e-mail me if you’re interested. Later! ~Jordan

Anonymous

: you can set up ebay to e-mail you every time an item gets listed with the words ‘tele plus tele delux’ in it. saves you looking on there every day. that totally never works

Anonymous

: you can set up ebay to e-mail you every time an item gets listed with the words ‘tele plus tele delux’ in it. saves you looking on there every day. that totally never works

Anonymous

: i dont know if you already know but… : you can set up ebay to e-mail you every time an item gets listed with the words ‘tele plus tele delux’ in it. saves you looking on there every day. Aw, nuh-uh. Thanks. The only problem with that is, all the good ones with "buy it now" seem to go in about 10 minutes these days.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.