Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Aria Pro II

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a guitar I resently perchased, and was wondering about its value. I found a similar guitar on this site (PE-120 R). The two are similar, except for the birdge is a custom Kahler Tremelo with a locking bridge. Also has diamond fingerboard inlays. Model number is (?)-60 (cannot read full number due to locking tremelo). Also writen on the head: Specially designed and approved by Aria Research and Development Lab. Original custom body. Patent No. 555719. Please help me out if you can!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

The first digit its the year of production

Anonymous

: I have a guitar I resently perchased, and was wondering about its value. Also has diamond fingerboard inlays,2 humbuckers pickups (same Di Martzio) Model number is 105027. Also writen on the head: Specially designed and approved by Aria Research and Development Lab. Original custom body. Patent No. 555719. Please help me out if you can!

Anonymous

I think I have the same guitar 🙂 aria pro II specially designed and Approved by Aria Research & devloppment LAB. Original custom body Pat. n° 555719 Part number on the head : 3073845 blue and black 🙂 I search more information on that guitar , if you have some now, please mail me.. : : I have a guitar I resently perchased, and was wondering about its value. Also has diamond fingerboard inlays,2 humbuckers pickups (same Di Martzio) Model number is 105027. Also writen on the head: Specially designed and approved by Aria Research and Development Lab. Original custom body. Patent No. 555719. Please help me out if you can!

Anonymous

J’ai une guitare ARIA PRO II double manche SUPER TWIN Original Custom Body Pat. N°555719 avec le numéro de série inscrit derrière chaque tête 010001. Je pense que c’est le modèle unique.

Anonymous

: J’ai une guitare ARIA PRO II double manche SUPER TWIN Original Custom Body Pat. N°555719 avec le numéro de série inscrit derrière chaque tête 010001. : Je pense que c’est le modèle unique. Qui peut me renseigner sur des collectionneurs intéressés?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.