Topic
    Anonymous

ANY INFO MUCH APPRECIATED

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: : ANY INFO MUCH APPRECIATED

: Theres a really nice model on one on the pod called – modern high gain – they seem especially good for smooth full on overdrive.

I’ve got a soldano reverbo-o-sonic 50 watt for sale. Interested?
      Get back to me on teh email address above.
      Chris Moran

Anonymous

I was unaware of the politics involved in the Soldano speaker selection. The Celestian is made for this amp.

Anonymous

: I didn’t like the speaker either until I "broke it in" a little. It’s just an eminence with a Soldano label. I plug a jensen in the other speaker out jack and it works pretty good but to get the best tone I plug into my 1×12 Matchless cab and it sounds awesome!

: Jj
      : FYI. Soldano "wanted" to go w/Celestion. Marshall "CRIED" sooooo much,that Celestion changed their mind. THAT Eminence spkr SUCKS!

Anonymous

I didn’t like the speaker either until I "broke it in" a little. It’s just an eminence with a Soldano label. I plug a jensen in the other speaker out jack and it works pretty good but to get the best tone I plug into my 1×12 Matchless cab and it sounds awesome!

Jj

Anonymous

: Check out the reviews of amps on
      : http://www.harmony-central.com

: I had the Atomic 16. GREAT amp. BEST for the 4164380. Didn’t like the spkr. Plug that baby into a 4-12 cab and listen to it SING.

Anonymous

Atomic 16 (20) is the best recording amp for hard rocking marshall tones hands down!! Put it into a 4×12 or a 2×12 closed back and watch out you are gig ready and ca actually turn it all the way up instead of being stuck on "3-4" like a marshall!

Anonymous

: ANY INFO MUCH APPRECIATED

Theres a really nice model on one on the pod called – modern high gain – they seem especially good for smooth full on overdrive.

Anonymous

I own an Atomic and have played almost every type of Soldano. I LOVE MY ATOMIC. It gives me the best tone out of my collection and it was also the least expensive.
      It is a 1×12 combo that has a pair of EL84s for the power stage(pretty rare for a Soldano).
      Most Soldanos, combos or heads, are el34 types. They tend to be on the bright side but complement well with a fat guitar, a 7 string, or if you use a heavy gage string. They are very Marshall like but built much better.
      Hope this helps.

Jj

Anonymous

Check out the reviews of amps on
      http://www.harmony-central.com

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.