Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Cort M500-M600

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I am looking for reveiws on Cort M500 or M600 guitars.The pictures look awesome but I need some reliable input.
    Thanx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I am looking for reveiws on Cort M500 or M600 guitars.The pictures look awesome but I need some reliable input. : Thanx Hello Eric I got an M600 a few days ago.I really rate it.I would put it in the same league as a Yamaha SG1000 Ibanez Artist or Gordon Smith GS2.Go try one.

Anonymous

Hi, I’m English living in POland and I bought a m600 yesterday: I can say that the construction is very good indeed, set neck, SUPERB woods and good hardwear. I only played it through the amp in the shop; some people have complained about the pickups but they seemed fine to me and really did a lot for high gain. Clean sound is very rich. Neck is good especially near the head but I think my fingers are suffering for not playing for three months. In short, I recommend it – it looks great and plays really well (although the coil tapping – well the hb tones are so good you won’t use it). Any more questions just mail me.

Anonymous

Hi, i would like to know if you have tried any of the guitars you speak about, because I´m very interested in Cort M600. Thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.