Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Problems With A Squire Fender Affinty Strat

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Recently I got a Squire Affinty Strat for ˆ300 in Dublin, Ireland. I’m just a beginner at guitar so I wanted something cheep to begin on. For the first 3 days, it worked like a dream but then problems started. I got fret buzz on the 6th string (1st or 2nd fret) which sometimes makes it sound bad. And I have problems with the amp input and the guitar output. For the guitar output, it the plug has to be straight in or it won’t work. With the amp input, when you plug it in, you have to mess it with a bit (take it out and put it in again, turn it around) for it to work. Sometimes when you turn it on, you get a VERY loud buzzing sound(nearly deafend me last night when i had earphones on). If anyone out there has the same problems and nows a quick fix for it, please send me a e-mail. Thanks!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

hahahahaha an affinity for £300!musta saw you coming! coulda got a good guitar for that!

Anonymous

: hahahahaha : an affinity for £300!musta saw you coming! coulda got a good guitar for that! Well you got a Fender amp with it. It wasn’t ˆ300 just for the guitar!

Anonymous

everything is more expensive in ireland, i think he quoted the dreaded euros too, maybe £200?

Anonymous

take it back to the shop, the amp sounds like the the input socket has a loose joint, same with the guitar. is it a new guitar?

Anonymous

Take it back to the shop. Sounds like it might have been stored in the damp or something. I have a pack like this and it has been no trouble at all.

Anonymous

or its just the wire….

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.