Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Ampeg v4 cabinet

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Anyone have any info on an ampeg v4 cabinet? I am looking at a used one for 300 and i would like to know how they retailed for and if they were any good? I’m comparing it in price to a Marshall MG412 Cabinet.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Anyone have any info on an ampeg v4 cabinet? I am looking at a used one for 300 and i would like to know how they retailed for and if they were any good? I’m comparing it in price to a Marshall MG412 Cabinet. I have a v4 and i’m seeing posts that the speakers sell for $100 each. I’m pricing to sell mine

Anonymous

: Anyone have any info on an ampeg v4 cabinet? I am looking at a used one for 300 and i would like to know how they retailed for and if they were any good? I’m comparing it in price to a Marshall MG412 Cabinet. Anyone?

Anonymous

I have an Ampeg V-4 cabinet. I purchased it for $300 three years ago and I’ve found it to be a reliable and decent sounding piece of equipment. I’ve used it with a Marshall 2550 head and it sounds awesome. Perfect, thick, Weezer-esque, classic-rock crunch. I also played it with a Fender Bassman AB165 50 watt head and it was equally nice. Those are both fairly naturally awesome guitar heads, though. : : Anyone have any info on an ampeg v4 cabinet? I am looking at a used one for 300 and i would like to know how they retailed for and if they were any good? I’m comparing it in price to a Marshall MG412 Cabinet. : : Anyone?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.