Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics gretsch chet atkins, Value??

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have just recieved a Gretsch Chet Atkins Guitar. I don’t know much about guitars so I was wondering of its possible value. I did some checking and I think it is a mid 1960’s , 6120. It does not have Nashville written on it and it has the gold horse shoe on the head. It has no serial #’s except on the back white plastic cover under the black vinyl cover. (PatNo. D196609)Pat. No. 3,134,288. It is in good working order the finish is decent the biggest negatives are on the metal knobs and parts, they are rubbed/ tarished pretty good. Just wondering if anybody could give me an idea of the worth. I need the money.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

About £15 – £20 as they are common models. Dwight Listmayer. Im back baby!

Anonymous

: About £15 – £20 as they are common models. Dwight Listmayer. Im back baby! I disagree with the price quoted by the Strat man impersonator, and am not familiar with the currency exchange. I liked this guy better when he was impersonating "Jeff" with the wiggle, wiggle, ooh, ooh and all. What a funny forum!

Anonymous

: : About £15 – £20 as they are common models. Dwight Listmayer. Im back baby! : I disagree with the price quoted by the Strat man impersonator, and am not familiar with the currency exchange. I liked this guy better when he was impersonating "Jeff" with the wiggle, wiggle, ooh, ooh and all. What a funny forum! I agree with Gretchen. Could you please go back to impersonating "Jeff"? I liked the one with the spandex pants. Sorry I can’t email you with any special requests, but Hit Squad has your computer’s I.D. You naughty boy!

Anonymous

: : : About £15 – £20 as they are common models. Dwight Listmayer. Im back baby! : : I disagree with the price quoted by the Strat man impersonator, and am not familiar with the currency exchange. I liked this guy better when he was impersonating "Jeff" with the wiggle, wiggle, ooh, ooh and all. What a funny forum! : I agree with Gretchen. Could you please go back to impersonating "Jeff"? I liked the one with the spandex pants. Sorry I can’t email you with any special requests, but Hit Squad has your computer’s I.D. You naughty boy! Aww girls … this forum will never again hear from SMD but do you have to ask for Jeff back? I think we’ve heard enough from him and all his different identities. He’s probably all the jokers on this forum in one teeny tiny person. Sorry guy, you’re not the mod man either, just in your own words, a twat.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.