Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Stevie Ray Vaughn signed Fender Telecaster

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I won this guitar at a Vaughn concert in Tulsa, OK IN 1991, april. IT IS CREME COLORED AND HAS HIS NAME AND YEAR WRITTEN IN VAUGHNS OWN HAND. IT ALSO HAS MILLER PRINTED ON THE FRONT. I WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH IT IS WORTH.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I won this guitar at a Vaughn concert in Tulsa, OK IN 1991, april. IT IS CREME COLORED AND HAS HIS NAME AND YEAR WRITTEN IN VAUGHNS OWN HAND. IT ALSO HAS MILLER PRINTED ON THE FRONT. I WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH IT IS WORTH.

Anonymous

ok, what is the serial number, where was it made? what condition is it in? hard case??

Anonymous

SERIAL NUMBER IS E795783, MADE IN JAPAN, IT IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, BUT IS STORED IN A SOFT CASE..

Anonymous

well, the guitar itself has got to be worth $400, then add on whatever his signature is worth with a photo signing it, i suppose it would be worth more if the guitar was a sunburst strat, but what is his signature worth?? £100?? maybe $500 for the whole lot?

Anonymous

so…i’ve got that kind of money and I’M going to get it befor all you cunts’ so I’M going to get that sombitch before you

Anonymous

: well, the guitar itself has got to be worth $400, then add on whatever his signature is worth with a photo signing it, i suppose it would be worth more if the guitar was a sunburst strat, but what is his signature worth?? £100?? maybe $500 for the whole lot? so…i’ve got that kind of money and I’M going to get it befor all you cunts’

Anonymous

: well, the guitar itself has got to be worth $400, then add on whatever his signature is worth with a photo signing it, i suppose it would be worth more if the guitar was a sunburst strat, but what is his signature worth?? £100?? maybe $500 for the whole lot? so…i’ve got that kind of money and I’M going to get it befor all you cunts’

Anonymous

: well, the guitar itself has got to be worth $400, thanks for your input, but it is much more valuable to me because of the memories. thanks again, later.lot?

Anonymous

is stevies signature worth a lot?? what kind of tele is it?

Anonymous

I DON’T KNOW, THAT IS WHAT I’M TRYING TO FIND OUT. I ALSO HAVE PICTURES OF THE CONCERT, HIM SIGNING THE GUITAR, IN CONCERT AND ME WITH HIM AND SEVERAL DJ’S FROM KMOD RADIO IN TULSA.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.