Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Greenday Amp Settings

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hey, I am wanting o play some greenday and can’t find the right settings on my amp. Any help would be great!

Amp:Crate GX-10
    current settings:OverDrive:level-0 Gain-10
    Clean:level-5.5
    Equalization:Low-5 Mid-10 High-10

I would also like to have a good guitar setup as well.

Guitar:Lotus Strat
    Volume:10
    tone:10
    tone:0

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Here’s a hint….turn the suck knob all the way up….

Anonymous

: Here’s a hint….turn the suck knob all the way up…. I didn’t start the topic but wouldn’t play with any advice from suck knob.

Anonymous

: Hey, I am wanting o play some greenday and can’t find the right settings on my amp. Any help would be great! : Amp:Crate GX-10 : current settings:OverDrive:level-0 Gain-10 : Clean:level-5.5 : Equalization:Low-5 Mid-10 High-10 : I would also like to have a good guitar setup as well. : Guitar:Lotus Strat : Volume:10 : tone:10 : tone:0 All except Boulevard of Broken Dreams put that OD level in the 7 plus range, with gain all you can stand before she squeals. I hope this wasn’t a trick question – ZERO on overdrive??? Are you Mr. Clean? Guitar’s fine, just raise the bridge pickup as close to the strings as possible without getting gauss or completely crappy sound, and use it with bridge tone turned high, or wide open if that’s what you got.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.