Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Yamaha guitar – model # FG 336SB

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi, I’m new to this board. Could anyone tell me when and where this guitar was made?

Thanks

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hi This is what i know (waiting for a FG336SBII secondhand delivery): FG336SB was made between 1977-1981 (truss rod adjustment from head) FG336SBII was made 1982 (truss rod adjustment via sound hole) Top: Solid spruce Sides/back: Mahogany laminate i think. Neck/fingerboard: Nato/Indian Rosewood. If it sounds good as as written on: http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data4/Yamaha/FG-336SB-01.html it might compete to my Yairi YV11 from -81 or even with my Levin W36 from the 70:s Regards Gert

Anonymous

: Hi, I’m new to this board. Could anyone tell me when and where this guitar was made? : Thanks Actually, I’m looking for the exact smae information. Have you found out anything?

Anonymous

: Hi, I’m new to this board. Could anyone tell me when and where this guitar was made? : Thanks

Anonymous

:Hi, Did you ever find out any information about the Yamaha FG336SB? I have one I purchased 2o years ago in a Nashville music store. It reaked of smoke when I got it so I know it was well used in a smokey bar. It still is great. Any information is apreciated. John

Anonymous

: Hi, I’m new to this board. Could anyone tell me when and where this guitar was made? :- I know that it was made in the late 70’s thats all….i know a old lady who has one but she can’t remember the exzact date.

Anonymous

Hello, If you look at the last two digits of the serial number that should tell you what year it was made, as far as I know all Yamahas are made in Japan. regards, et : Hi, I’m new to this board. Could anyone tell me when and where this guitar was made? : Thanks

Anonymous

: I to have one any info

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.