Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Gibson LP won against PRS Cutaway, but what about ESP Eclipse II ?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Now I understand the concept battle between Gibson and PRS cutaway model, it seems that PRS copied almost exact shape of a Gibson Less Paul, so Gibson won, but what about ESP Eclipse II, used my many heavy metal artist, such as Metallica…? I did a research between ESP eclipse II vs. Gibson less paul, which I didn’t find any. Did ESP eclipse got a patent from gibson for this model? There still selling it on there web site.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Who can tell me about the ESP Eclipse II, since they also follow the shape of Gibson LP when they won the court judgement against the PRS single cutaway, but what about ESP Eclipse II ….. when are they gonna get suide. I am searching for an answer, did they got a pattent to produce it?

Anonymous

i dont know but i played a $300 korea prs just before they were pulled off the shelf and it seems that neck was one of the nicest i ever played all the way to the highest notes.gibson got scared it takes 15-20 minutes to produce a lp in nashville.can you produce quality in 20 minutes.the strings seem high on my 2000 lp studio at both ends, the plastic nut doesnt impress me much. i had a new late 80’s lp studio black beauty w/ kayhler was set up so bad i gave it to my nephew. my old gibson acoustic from the early 70’s seems of another era it plays so nicely.im going back to the old stuff.im so naive im sure there are great guitars out there i think i better listen for a while perhaps ill learn something im new in here tnks

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.