How to install a Floyd Rose trem on my fender Strat?

Posted by tikyo on Thu, 02/08/01 - 07:57:29.

I need help on how to install a trem (Floyd) on my Fender Strat. Any advice will be appreciated.

peace!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: How to install a Floyd Rose trem on my fender Strat?

: I need help on how to install a trem (Floyd) on my Fender Strat. Any advice will be appreciated.

: peace!

Don't do it, if you want a floyd rose setup buy a Jackson,Charvel or an axe with one fitted.
Why butcher a great axe with such a tacky piece of hardware?

take it to a pro! you can seriously fuck your guitar up by doing modifications you don't have the expertise to do. i also recommend that you buy a schaller (german made) floyd rose, most of the others are shit.

: I need help on how to install a trem (Floyd) on my Fender Strat. Any advice will be appreciated.

: peace!

hey
if you get any info on how to do that
could you please copy it and send it to me
cause i want one on my strat
please that would help a lot
peace out

Honestly the floyd rose tremolo onto a strat its pretty stubbarn about adjustments honestly..have it proffessionally installed even though i myself would rather do it myself there is alot of measurements that hafta be adjusted so take it in to any local FENDER dealer..and they will doo a good job so you can keep your fender sound and sustain...any Q's e-mail me

: : I need help on how to install a trem (Floyd) on my Fender Strat. Any advice will be appreciated.

: : peace!
my adive wud be to get it done by a pro as it involes a lot routing and setting up and if u have no idea wat u are u may end up wreakin ur strat. peaceout
:
: hey
: if you get any info on how to do that
: could you please copy it and send it to me
: cause i want one on my strat
: please that would help a lot
: peace out

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.