Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics hot rod deluxe and marshall dsl 401

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

hey are the fender hot rod deluxe and the marshall dsl 401 loud enough to gig with? they are both 40 watts. i believe they have 1 or 2 sets of tubes (not sure). my friend has an old fender super reverb and he only uses 2 tubes in it and it is load enough? any help will be great thanx scott

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: hey : are the fender hot rod deluxe and the marshall dsl 401 loud enough to gig with? they are both 40 watts. i believe they have 1 or 2 sets of tubes (not sure). my friend has an old fender super reverb and he only uses 2 tubes in it and it is load enough? : any help will be great : thanx : scott

Anonymous

: I use a hot rod deluxe live at places from 20 people to 2000(well the club seats that many, it was not sold out) people. We mike it at larger venues. plenty loud. Good sound. distortion was a bit brittle for me so iI just use the clean channel plus Big Muff or Roland Bee Baa. Distortion Plus!

Anonymous

I saw a 180 watt tube fender hot rod deluxe in a music store for a retail price of $750. And I’ve been looking for it on the internet and only find a 40 watt amp. What’s up with that!!!!!?

Anonymous

Swapped my Fender Blues deville for a DSL401.The Marshall has a great sound but needs to go through the P.A. I use the Marshall as a moniter for myself and it works fine.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.