Sigma DR-28 or Martin D-15

Posted by Matt on Mon, 02/26/01 - 07:53:00.

I someone who is looking to by my first guitar.
I have narrowed the choice down to a slightly used Sigma DR-28 and a slightly used Martin D-15
I would appreciate any suggustions on which I should by.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Sigma DR-28 or Martin D-15

Well, I don't know about the Sigma, but I have a d-15 and I absoulutely love it, i can't put it down, it is a solid body guitar and is a martin so that is quality unmatched. Pesonally go with the d-15 you will not be disappointed

: I someone who is looking to by my first guitar.
: I have narrowed the choice down to a slightly used Sigma DR-28 and a slightly used Martin D-15
: I would appreciate any suggustions on which I should by.I just got a d-15 use it in shows w/ fishman pre-amp sounds great and has a punch. I hve never played the sigma so I can't comment. Buy it, its killer go to music 123 I got one for 600.00 Plus it came w/ hardshell case

I dont know about the sigma, but recently I tested a D-15 and the sound was awesome.
Great mellow sound.
I will be buying it as as soon. If sigma is also a solid mahogany then go out and test it.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.