Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics ibanez rg100

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

i have a ibanez rg100 and i want to know the price of this guitar, the year, the body wood, neck wood, pickups, brige model, even the machine heads :P, well all i know is: color-black, pickups config-H,H
    neck-21 frets, serial # p706801… and it says is "made in korea"

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Korean Ibanez guitars really cheap, low end crap.
      The best Ibanez’ are made in Japan,

Anonymous

Hey I own an Ibanez RG100, too. I’d like to know the price as well because I need tuition money and I’m gonna try to sell it. I figure I’ll ask 500 because it’s in great condition (tonal, body, functions, etc.) so we’ll see.

Anonymous

Well considering I bought mine for $40 at a pawnshop I don’t know if I would hold out for a number bigger then maybe $100 MAYBE $150. And before anyone starts getting on me about the quality of mine vs the quality of theirs, the model I bought had absolutely no ware or tare, in fact it looked like it hadn’t even been played until I bought it. If you can find someone who knows nothing about guitars and is willing to pay big money for your Ibanez based just on its age (which I have seen happen too many times to count) then more power to you buddy.

Anonymous

My guess is that you have an older Ibanez RG100 made in Korea with a plywood body, a maple neck, rosewood fretboard, cheap Ibanez pickups, a cheap Ibanez bridge, and cheap Ibanez machine heads. Oh, and it probably didn’t cost more than a few hundred dollars.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.